New Online TDT Process
We are excited to move the Tourist Development Tax process completely online in mid-2018, giving clients more flexibility when managing their accounts.
Enjoy the Convenience of Going Paperless!
Our new system will give you the ability to:
- Access and manage your account online 24/7
- Register, add and remove properties without submitting paperwork
- File returns and remit payments using our convenient Online Payment Center
- Authorize an agent to file returns and remit payments on your behalf
- Eliminate paper and postage!
Important Changes to Note in Early 2018
To prepare for the new system coming online in mid-2018, please note these important changes we are making now.
New TDT Account Numbers
We assigned new TDT account numbers beginning with January 2018 returns. Please note your new account number on the returns which were mailed in December 2017.
File by the 20th of Every Month
Beginning January 1, 2018, all TDT accounts were moved to a monthly filing schedule. If you previously filed on a different schedule, you must now file a TDT return and remit payment by the 20th every month.
Get the Latest Updates About Our TDT Process
- Please bookmark this page and visit often for updates.
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter Tax Talk by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We share many updates on social media. Please follow @TAXPBC on Twitter and Instagram.